We often don't feel good enough. If left to ourselves, we wouldn't be. But God has completely changed everything for us!
1) If we're honest, we don't deserve to be glorified as an incredible people or Christians. None of us are good enough on our own.
2) The devil knows how to tempt each of us. We all have our weaknesses.
3) But God has taken us and is remodeling us, together with all the saints, into the most beautiful temple!
4) The love God has for us is beyond measure!
5) Through faith in Jesus you are now part of the family of God. You are good enough! You are a saint!
How's your faith these days? Sometimes our faith can seem big. Other times it seems small. Sometimes our faith feels weak and other times it feels strong. This weekend, we'll dig into what makes for powerful faith by studying Matthew 17:19-20 with the sermon "Just How Small Is My Faith?".