At Abiding Shepherd, we've found that meeting together in small groups to discuss God's Word gives us a unique opportunity to grow in our relationship with God and each other. Each group meets once each month during the school year. Childcare can be arranged for any group.
The 2019-20 small groups resume in September! The study is "Your God is Too Safe". Unlike many of our past studies this will not be a verse-by-verse study of a specific book of the Bible. Instead this is more of a doctrinal study focusing on the nature and character of God. We will dig into God’s own description of Himself and come to realize He is often much different than the image we hold in our own minds. Each lesson will appear on the right-hand side when they are prepared. The topics this year are:
- September 2019 - Your God is too nice.
- October - Your God is too tolerant.
- November - Your God is too ordinary.
- December - Your God is to unconcerned.
- January 2020 - Your God is too inflexible.
- February - Your God is too predictable.
- March - Your God is too fair.
- April - Your God is too religious.
Please review the REGISTRATION PAGE
to find a time and day of the month that fits best with your schedule and join a group!
For your personal study we have PAST BIBLE STUDIES
on our website.