What's Your Crocodile? It's hard to let go and not be in control. But we get to trust God more than we trust ourselves!
1) Are we teaching those around us, including little kids, to live by faith or by fear?
2) The world around us tries to tell us that marriage and children aren't all that important.
3) God chooses who gets to live, not us.
4) Our fears can distract and divide us.
5) What's your crocodile? God is bigger than every fear, every crocodile in your way!
Good Friday really is a Good day! We journey with Jesus to the cross where we see Jesus win our freedom by being "Sacrificed."
I Dare You! Take Hold of God's Calling! Jesus has given us a life of eternal significance and limitless potential. What's holding us back from living that way? This weekend we study Exodus 3:11-14 and learn why we can boldly say "Challenge Accepted."
outside looking in...
...it happens. People form cliques or exclusive groups and it can make you feel like an outsider. In ancient times it was often rare for Gentiles to be accepted into Jewish circles, but sometimes God took matters into His own hands. This weekend we wrestled with a very unique group of Gentiles and saw how God brought them into His family. We studied Exodus 12:37-38 and got to know some Gentiles simply called "Many Other People".